Learn how to stream ShowBox to your Google Chromecast. This tutorial will show you how to stream free HD movies/tv shows from the Show Box app to your TV via Google Chromecast.
How-to Stream Show Box to your TV via the Chromecast
1. Download and install LocalCast (search for them in the Play Store)
2. Select video in ShowBox and hit the more options button
3. Change video player to “OTHER PLAYER…”
4. Play video and open with “LocalCast”
5. Select your Chromecast player
This tutorial was created before MX Player offered casting options. However, since MX Player now lets you cast there is really no point of using GrowBox. This tutorial still works.
1. Uninstall MX Player – Go to Settings > Apps > MX Player > Uninstall
2. Go to Settings > Security > Turn on ‘Unknown Sources’
3. Download and install GrowBox:
4. Download and install AllCast (search for it in the Google Play Store)
5. Select video in ShowBox and change “PLAYER” to “OTHER PLAYER…”
6. Hit “WATCH NOW”
7. Share with “GrowBox”
8. Open with “AllCast”
9. Select your Chromecast player
The video will now stream on your TV via the Chromecast.