Learn how to download and install the Show Box app on to your Mac OS X computer using ARC Welder, BlueStacks, or Genymotion. Now you can stream free HD movies and tv shows on your Apple computer by running an Android emulator sideloaded with the Show Box app.
How-to Run Show Box on your Mac OS using ARC Welder
1. Download and install the Google Chrome browser. (You can skip this step if you already have Google Chrome)
2. Open Google Chrome and download ARC Welder.
3. Press ‘Add to Chrome‘
4. Press ‘Add app‘
5. Open a new tab and press ‘Apps‘
6. Open ARC Welder
7. Hit ‘Choose‘ and select a directory or create a new one for ARC Welder (this is where the data for the installed apps are stored)
8. Download Showbox .APK to your computer.
9. In ARC Welder, press ‘Add your APK‘ and add the Showbox .APK
10. Hit ‘Test‘ (Note: You can enable full screen under Form factor)
11. Showbox will now run on your PC. (If you are getting “Connection Error: Check your internet connection” error, simply open a new tab in Chrome > Apps > Showbox)
To launch Showbox in the future, open Chrome > New tab > Apps > Showbox
If you are getting a “WebGL is not supported” error, please follow the instructions:
1. In Chrome, go to chrome://settings and click ‘Show advanced settings…‘
2. Make sure ‘Use hardware acceleration when available‘ is turned on
3. Go to chrome://flags and make sure ‘Override software rendering list‘ is enabled
4. WebGL should now be enabled. Go to chrome://gpu and make sure WebGL says ‘Hardware accelerated‘
You should now be able to run ShowBox using ArcWelder.
How-to Run Show Box on your Mac OS using BlueStacks
1. Download and install BlueStacks here (the link is direct from the official BlueStacks site):
2. Download the Show Box .APK here:
3. Right-click the .APK file and open with BlueStacks
4. Open BlueStacks and run Show Box
You can now stream videos from Show Box on your Mac computer!
How-to Run Show Box on your Mac OS using Genymotion
1. Download Genymotion Mac OS X 64 bits – you will need to create an account:
2. Install Genymotion – you do not need to install Genymotion Shell
3. Download and install Virtual Box:
4. Run Genymotion and log into your account
5. Hit ‘Add‘ and add a virtual device – any device with 1080×1920 resolution and version 4.4.4 or later will suffice
6. Double-click on the device to run the virtual device
7. Download the Show Box .APK file here:
8. Drag the .APK file to the virtual device – this will install Show Box to the virtual device
You can now stream movies via Show Box on your Mac.