Show Box is a free movies and TV shows streaming app for the Android. It is regarded as one of the best free Android apps as it allows users to watch movies in HD for free. Show Box is not available in the Google Play store so users will need to sideload it to the device. The tutorial will show you how-to install Show Box to an Android (phone or tablet) or Android based (Kindle Fire, BlackBerry, etc.) device.
Download Show Box App
1. Go to Settings > Security > Turn on ‘Unknown Sources‘ (This step may vary depending on Android version or device but basically you will need to turn on the option that allows you to install non-market apps)
2. Open the browser and click on the following link to download the latest ShowBox .APK file:
3. Once the file is finished downloading, open the file to install the app.
That’s it! You will now be able to watch free movies on your Android device!
*Show Box Chromecast Support* Read this tutorial to stream ShowBox to Chromecast.
Missing Server A or B? or “Video not available. Try another server.” Error –
If you are missing the option to stream videos and only able to download torrents, it is because Server A and B are geo-blocking users outside of the US. To resolve the issue:
- Download a VPN like Opera VPN (free) or Turbo VPN (free).
- Run VPN and connect to US server.
- Go to Settings > Apps > Show Box > Storage > Clear data & Clear cache
Now restart Show Box and you should now be able to access Server A or B again.
Having issues downloading videos? Downgrade to version 4.69. Uninstall ShowBox and download and install the ShowBox 4.69 .APK file here.
If you are getting the “Unfortunately, Show Box has stopped” error or any other issues, go to Settings > Apps > Show Box > Storage > Clear data & Clear cache and restart or re-install Show Box. If you are still having difficulties using Show Box, you can try Movie HD.